This Recruiting concept is considered
a "Pay It Forward" process.
There are four steps for the
recruitment process for parents. They are;
1) A parent can recruit another parent
with children under school age (includes Kindergarten)
2) The parent being recruited
must sign their children to the program.
3) The parent being recruited must
purchase a product from the programs website on the behalf of the parents child of whom is recruiting.
4) The parent being recruited must complete the Contribution
Funds Form (CFF) (located on the Scholarship Dollars Page) so the
parent of the child that's recruiting can receive the credit.
1) Child of Parent A will receive 50% earned by us,from the purchase that was made on their behalf.
2) Child of Parent A will also receive $25.00 towards
their scholarship account on top of receiving 50% that was earned by recruiting.
Example: Parent A Recruits Parent B; parent B signs their child to the program. Parent
B purchases a product worth $50.00 from Smart Living Company (SLC). $25.00 goes to the program and that other $25.00
goes towards the child of Parent A scholarship account. For recruiting a parent, the child of Parent A will
also receive an additional $25.00 from the program.
Good luck on recruiting.